Friday, July 18, 2008

There Is A Very Good Reason I Have Been MIA...

Jaron is on a nap strike. He is refusing to sleep when I put him in his crib. The only way I can get the child to sleep is to run him ragged all day long and then he will collapse into bed in the late afternoon. By that time I am so exhausted that I too collapse into bed for a nap.

It is no surprise to me that I have an active child... I have made note of this before... but honestly... I cannot keep up with this kid. I am running out of free things to do. One can only spend so much time at the park with a toddler. All he wants to do is eat grass and stick rocks up his nose!!

We've also tried the "beach" (sandy area on the lake... not a quiet a real beach for this beach lover). This serves to entertain for a while, but sometime after his 53rd handful of sand going straight into the mouth, I usually call it quits.

Fun times y'all, fun times.

When all else fails... this works like a charm... it's just too bad gas is so dang expensive!