Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ah, The Memories...

I have exactly 3,774 pictures in iPhotos. It's running a little slow these days as I just keep lumping more photos into the pot. If I'm scrolling through folders it takes forever for them to load. I am not a patient person and the slowness is getting to me! :) So, today I decided to tackle purging out the memories and storing them on our external hard drive.

You know what? Purging online photos is just like trying to purge out the junk closet-- 2 hours later and I have done nothing but take a trip down memory lane!

Here, I'll let you take a peek at my favorites so far...

my siblings and I as little ones


the hubs and I as Bonnie and Clyde for a costume party back in 2001


my love and I on our wedding day


my love and I on the day we found out we were going to be parents


daddy's first glimpse


momma's first glimpse


our funny guy


finally catching the smile on camera