Friday, August 01, 2008


I will be the first to admit that I love food.

Love. It.

It also happens that I love to cook. Cooking good food, that is easy to prepare, has become a passion for me. With baking I am usually hit or miss, but this week I found beauty in a simple cookie recipe. I know... sounds like a silly thing to find beautiful, but take a look for yourself...





I don't know about you, but those bits of deliciousness are looking awfully nice to me!! :)


Did you find beauty in your everyday life this week? Share!! It can be anything-- a photo, a story, whatever is beautiful to you. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :)

Leave your link below if your posting on your blog. (Make sure to link to the post directly so others can find it easily!) If you don't have a blog, but want to share you story, just leave it in the comments!


Happy Friday, y'all!