Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sticky Situation

*** UPDATE- we are unstuck thanks to Bag Balm. Still have no clue what the sticky stuff was, but at least we are now squeaky clean!***

Help! Jaron was playing outside at my folks house and somehow managed to get himself covered in a sappy like substance. Of course, as I am trying to wrangle him in the house it smeared all over me too! Now I cannot get it off of either of us. It's yellow, extremely sticky and has a very strong odor.

Any clue what is might be?

Any clue how I can get it off?

The only solution I have found so far is rubbing WD-40 all over it and then rinsing... however, I don't think that is the best idea for removing sap from a toddlers hands/arms/legs/body!! Especially when those hands are likely to go straight into the mouth!

Also, I don't think it is sap as we were no-where near a tree and there was a lot of it around.

Any suggestions??