Monday, August 25, 2008

Did Anyone Even Know I Was Gone?!? :)

I took a week off from blogging because I needed time to process what the Lord has been doing in my life. To quote a line from an email I recently sent out, " I feel like my insides are being churned up. 'For what purpose Lord?!' I have asked this question of Him multiple times a day."

I don't have an answer to that question, yet. But I am confident that I will.

Can I share a bit of what He's been teaching me? I hope you'll humor a few posts this week of more depth than usual. I know last week I replayed some old thoughtful ones, but I was hoping they would help set the stage for this week.

I promise only 1 or 2 that require some thinking! I will make sure to sprinkle in some photos and a new recipe or two! :)

I love you, my internet friends. Thanks for indulging me.

See tomorrow with part 1 of my journey!