Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Break Me Off A Piece Of That Kit Kat Bar


So, I thought today was Monday. Guess what? It's not. It's Tuesday. Just thought I would share that info with you in case you didn't know already that it's Tuesday and not Monday. Now that we are clear on that, I can move on...

My head is in a fog. (Can you tell?) I have too much on my plate this week. I am weary. And I am having one H-E-double-hockey-sticks of an allergy attack. To put it simply I am all spent and I have nothing left to give right now.

I love blogging, but in the scheme of things, it's low on the priority list. Something has to give this week and I choose The Blog. However, have no fear, I will not be gone forever, just for the week. I promise I will be back with bigger and better things. (We'll maybe not bigger and better, but I will be back.)

But wait! There's more!

While I am away I will be reposting a few oldies. I have selected a few of my more meaningful posts for you to ruminate over. I have a big-ole-juicy-God-filled blog going on and on and on in my head. I am hoping that maybe this week I can get it on cyber paper for y'all to read next week when I come back.

Until then... enjoy the archives! :)

Love,
Casey


PS I love KitKats.