Monday, June 23, 2008

What's For Dinner?

Okay... question for all you out in blog land... how much meat do you consume on a weekly basis? Do you eat some form of meat for every meal, or just a few times a week?

And... if you don't eat a lot of meat, what do your meals look like? Anyone got a few vegetarian recipes to send me?

I have been thinking a lot lately about what we eat and why. I am also trying to cut some costs on groceries and this meat issue just keeps creeping up. I was raised in Texas so meat has always been a huge part of my "cooking heritage", so to speak. I would love to change that, but honestly, I am not sure how to start.

What are your thoughts on this? Anyone have some good advice?

And, does anyone else find it slightly ironic that this post follows one with a recipe for meatloaf?