Thursday, June 12, 2008

Changes

I like change. I am one to rearrange furniture and splash new paints on the walls every so often "just because". (My husband loves me all the more for it, right honey?)

Lately, around our house there have been changes brewing, and while a change in decor will come into play soon these changes are more than that. These are the kind that affect several areas of life and home and often have a domino effect into other areas too. I like these new things, these new adventures, but oh-boy, do we have our work cut out for us!

The most exciting part, for me is that I am now going to have the privilege of being a full time stay at home mom! For the past 10 months I have been working part time, splitting the hours between the office and home. While this has been a great arrangement, my heart is always at home. The Lord used a series of events to make this possible and I am so thankful! And come fall time I will be watching a friend little one while she teaches. I know this will be hard work, but I am so excited about!

We are also in the process of putting our home on the market. And it's a tough market, to say the least. We have outgrown our sweet little condo and are bursting at the seams! I am ready to have some room to spread out and I am craving an outdoor space. But this is a challenge in almost every way. Sales prices are down (good for buying, ick for selling) and keeping this place clean to show is next to impossible!!!

I don't know what else the summer may hold, but I am loving this time of transition!

Anyone else out there like change as much as I do? What changes have you all got cookin' for this summer?