Monday, March 10, 2008

Okay, I Give Up!

I have been trying to post something all day long and stupid Blogger won't let me upload my photos. I am beyond frustrated. Today my boy is 10 months and I had some photos of his cute little face for the blogging world to gaze upon. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

Oh, wanna know what I did today (when I wasn't watching the photo uploader thingy tell me it didn't work)? I cleaned... the whole house... with a 10 month old following me around all day. Fun, huh?!?!

Now I can sit with my feet up and read a book without guilt. I might even have some ice cream as a special treat for finally getting my cleaning butt in gear. I think I have the spring cleaning bug which is good because I have been far too lazy for far too long.

Okay, enough of this nothing for now. I'll be back tomorrow, and hopefully I will have pictures.

Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!