Friday, February 22, 2008

I Don't Know What I Am Doing, But I Am Having Fun Doing It

So, I have like 739 gazillion photos of Jaron sitting on my computer. (Not photos of him literally sitting on the computer, but photos of him stored on the computer... oh, never mind, you know what I mean.) I pretty much take my camera every where I go. I'm snap happy. I'm a shutterbug momma. A photo phreak.

You get the picture.

(Ha, get the "picture"! I crack myself up!)

Anyway, I think I have made my point- I take a ton of photos. And why not take a ton of pictures when the subject is as cute as my baby?!?

Lately I have been playing around with those pictures in Photoshop. I have no clue what I am doing. I just play with some levels here, adjust the shadow there and Voila! it's a whole new look.

Here's my new favorite photo. It looks a little blah as is, though the lighting is a good start.




Here it is with an"antiqued" look after a bit of tweaking.

The best part about Photoshop is I can change the photo a hundred different ways until I find a look I love.

Gives me something to do on a snowy, Friday night.

Happy Weekend, Y'all!