Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Help, I'm Going Bananas!

In just about 2 weeks my little guy will be one year old. (Where has this year gone?) We are throwing him a little monkey themed birthday party and I need help with food ideas. I am making the cutest monkey faced cupcakes. We will also serve banana splits and give mini banana bread loafs as party favors (for the adult party goers).

But... I have no clue what to do for food, food. Adult food. The hubs is wanting to just do boring simple old hamburgers and hot dogs. I however want to do something a little more festive for the guests.

This is where you come in.... ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD IDEAS?! Cause I am clueless.

Please leave me a comment, or shoot me an email (see sidebar link), if you have any simple ingredient recipe/ideas that would work for a monkey bash.

Oh, and here are the invites I made... aren't they cute!?