Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Spittin' Image

We were getting ready to run some errands yesterday when Jaron noticed that his daddy had a hat on. He got very excited about this hat and was kicking his feet like crazy (his way of letting us know he likes something.) I went and got the hat that my parents had given to Jaron several months ago. I put it on his head, backwards, just like Daddy and Jaron was thrilled!

I showed him what he looked like in the mirror and he kept looking back and forth between his image and his daddy. Again with the kicking of the feet. It was so precious. I wish I could have captured it on video.

Alas, this photo of my special men will have to do. The spittin' image, huh?


Speaking of spitting.... Jaron has discovered that he can. Spit, I mean. Cheerios have been flying all over the place.

And Maddie, the dog, couldn't be happier!