Saturday, January 05, 2008

Hello, My Name Is Casey And I Am A Strarbucks Addict

I have a free moment! A FREE MOMENT, y'all!! That's a miracle when dealing with a sick baby.

(He has an ear infection accompanied by the, uh hum... "runs"... thanks to the lovely prescription meds he must take twice a day. And may I just say that nothing is quite so fun as changing umpteenbillion dirty diapers a day.)

(And no, umpteenbillion is not an exaggeration.)

(Okay, I lie, it is an exaggeration. It is really just umpteenmillion dirty diapers.)

But, back to the point of this post.

I am a Starbucks addict. It's true, I am.

Only, I am not a huge fan hot beverages. I will partake of an occasional hot chocolate, but never have I consumed a cup of coffee. Never. The very thought of swallowing such a vile liquid makes my gag reflex react just a bit. (No offense to those of you who would die without your morning- or noon, or night- cup of Joe. Drink on my friends. Drink on.)

I am however a love-ur of a Grande Black Iced Tea.

Seriously. Just ask my husband.

In the first few months after Jaron was born, I lived on my daily Grande Black Iced Tea. It was during those days when getting out of the house looking good took a lot of time and too much effort. My daily Starbucks run was the only time I didn't care if I left the house without a shower and make up. I would just throw my greasy hair back into a fun little bun and hide my face behind my Nicole Ritchie sun glasses. I was the picture of style and beauty. I was.

Yes, I love me some Starbucks Grande Black Iced Tea.

I just thought I would take this FREE MOMENT and let you all know a little something else about me.

Anyway, that's really all I had to say.

(And really, you should feel honored that I chose to spend this here FREE MOMENT with you, my bloggy friends. Because who knows when I'll get another one, with all those umpteenmillion diapers to change and all.)