By noon today I had...
- Picked up diapers and a new trash can at Wal-Mart
- Looked for our "special" lightbulbs at Home Depot (to no avail)
- Selected a new book from the Library (The Light in the Window- book 2 in the Mitford series)
- Grocery shopped for the coming week (And to make it better, I was $30 under our weekly budget.)
- Baked 3 dozen of the best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted, thanks to Barb.
- Fed the baby lunch and put him down for a nap.
Though I dedicated most of this afternoon to playing and reading to Jaron, I have also managed to do the dishes and 2 loads of laundry.
I love it when days just work out like that! It's rare that it happens, but it feels so good to get a ton of things checked of my To Do list.
Happy Friday, everyone!