Sunday, December 16, 2007

She's A Maniac, Maniac

I will let you in on a little secret about me... I hate having a dirty bath tub. Seriously, I cannot stand to shower or bathe in a tub that is remotely dingy. Soap scum beware, I am the death of you!

Today is cleaning day and I tackled the tub. In the interest of full disclosure, I should tell you that the bathroom was dirty, but not filthy. A little clutter, a smidgen of spilled make up on the counter and a stray hair or two in the sink. No big deal. The tub however, was disgusting. And I swear I just scrubbed it last week.

Honesty, I did.

I have posted before about my love of Comet. So, I grabbed my handy new scrub brush and my beloved Comet, and hit the tub.

(BTW: There is an art to scrubbing the tub... commit fully to the process- what ever it takes- take no prisoners. I usually come out of the fight dirtier than the tub was before I cleaned it.)

I must say that I am quite pleased with the results. My tub is sparkling clean.






















And, least you think I am simply exaggerating the fierceness of my tub scum dislike, take a look at this:

















Yes, those are my knuckles. And yes, they are blistered from the tight grip I held on the scrub brush.

Thank you. Thank you very much. No autographs, please.

And yes, you did just read a whole post dedicated to my tub scrubbing. Wow, I think that I have reached gone to new depths of boredom on this here blog.

Come back later today for some better things... namely pictures of the cute one in snow.

Happy Cleaning!