Thursday, December 20, 2007

Here I Come A-Caroling

I love Christmas music. Well, I love music period, so I guess it makes sense that I would love Christmas music. I have written before about the role that music has played in my life. Most days I can be found playing, cleaning, writing, working and cooking to my favorite tunes.

Be it David Crowder or Dave Matthews, I love me some good music.

This season I have really been into listening to songs that get me in the mood for the Holidays. It is a rule in our family that we cannot pull out the Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. This year I really wanted to break that rule. I don't know if it is just having a kid or what, but I feel extra sentimental this Christmas.

I play the same play list over and over. Jonathan gets bored and makes me change it up sometimes, but I never get sick of them.

My new favorite this year is Silent Night, sung by Sarah McLachlan. Love it! There is something so comforting about the words of this song, and her voice as she sings it. I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Here's a snapshot of the rest of my play list this season.













What you listening to that gets you in the spirit of the Holiday?