Friday, July 25, 2008

There were lots of things in my week that I found beautiful. Little moments that provoked a sigh deep in my soul; breaths that were sweeter due to laughter. This photo, however, takes the cake. Horrible quality, yes, but that face... oh the face, the smile, the laughter that melts my heart. Every time I look into that sweet, chubby face I see melt.

This photo sums him up. He is a lover of life and he is teaching me to love mine all the more. I found beauty in him this week, as always. (I promise that I will not use a story about him every week, but I had to this week y'all. I just had to.) I cannot get that face out of my minds eye. I love him with every ounce of me.

True beauty... the pure joy of a babe, ringing a bell, at Nana's house. :)

(And don't worry, Nana was holding on from behind.)


Did you find beauty in your everyday life this week? Share!! It can be anything-- a photo, a story, whatever is beautiful to you. Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder! :)

Leave your link below if your posting on your blog. (Make sure to link to the post directly so others can find it easily!) If you don't have a blog, but want to share you story, just leave it in the comments!


Happy Friday, y'all!